Banana Fingers Banana Fingers

Fantastic

This made me laugh so much, his voice and lol when it closed in on his face and his heavy breathing, you gotta make a second part dude.

lll_Narnia's Realm_lll lll_Narnia's Realm_lll

Very good

Nice work alex, im a fan of all your work, you got a nice style and way of animating.Keep it up.

alexsmolik responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad you liked it.
I'm kind of happy that some people like it, just like my work, because that means my goal has been reached, to please the spectators ! :)
Thanks for the review
Alex

Halo: The Fall of Dignity Halo: The Fall of Dignity

Nice work man

I liked the way this was animated, and great audio aswell, Lost Prophets are one of my favourite bands, 5 from me man.

My skate film trailer My skate film trailer

erm.................

The starting was kinda gay, with that guys asscrack showing....apart from that it was pretty cool

Luck Of The Irish & extra Luck Of The Irish & extra

.....

well what can i say...apart from LOL...nice movie man.

lll_AH Tribute_lll lll_AH Tribute_lll

good work

nice little piece, animation could be improved, apart from that, nice work

alexsmolik responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked it.
I know about the animation thingy, it can ALWAYS be improved. But it's so hard... And I think it'd make the file bigger. I mean ... I don't know ... Anyways !
Thanks for the review.
Alex

Alien Ninja Episode 1 Alien Ninja Episode 1

great movie

It was pretty good, entertained me....jus brush up on your flash skills a bit more. All in all good effort.

Spider-Man VI (trailor) Spider-Man VI (trailor)

Nice work

At first i wasnt to sure about the visual style of the movie, but as it went on, the style matched perfectly. I have always been on a lookout for a good spiderman flash and i this definitley fits the bill,Keep it up man.

*****Resident Evil****** *****Resident Evil******

Not bad

I liked the way you used the shape tweens and the animation wasnt at all that bad. I think you should improve the graphics and make it slightly longer.

Ninja-The Target Ninja-The Target

Not bad

T'was ok, improve the graphics, and i liked that whole "fall thru a hole land on train" thing.